|Production Line Model||JXGQ-1||JXGQ-2|
|Max. pipe diameter(mm)||Φ8-Φ16||Φ16-Φ50|
The PVC, PP, PE Fiber Reinforced Soft Pipe Production Line is a manufacturing system used to produce fiber-reinforced soft pipes made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride), PP (polypropylene), or PE (polyethylene). These pipes are commonly used in various sectors such as agriculture, construction, and infrastructure.
The production line typically consists of several components, including:
- Extruder: This machine melts and mixes the polymer material with additives and stabilizers. It also imparts the necessary strength and flexibility to the pipe.
- Fiber reinforcement unit: This unit includes a fiber unwinding device that feeds continuous fibers, such as polyester or glass, into the extruder to reinforce the pipe. The fibers enhance the durability and strength of the pipe.
- Die head: This part shapes the molten polymer and fiber mixture into the desired pipe size and shape. It determines the diameter and thickness of the final product.
- Cooling tank: The newly formed pipe passes through a water-filled cooling tank to solidify and maintain its shape.
- Haul-off machine: This equipment pulls the cooled pipe through the production line at a constant speed, ensuring uniformity and reducing tension.
- Cutter: The cutter trims the pipe to the required length. It can be equipped with a length measurement system for precise cutting.
- Winding system: This system winds the finished pipe onto a spool or reel for storage and transportation.
- Control system: The production line is controlled by a central control unit, which monitors and adjusts parameters such as temperature, pressure, speed, and diameter to ensure a consistent and high-quality output.