|Production Line Model||JXBG-1||JXBG-2|
|Max. pipe diameter(mm)||Φ10-Φ16||Φ16-Φ40|
PVC, PP, and PE corrugated pipe production lines are used to manufacture corrugated pipes made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), and polyethylene (PE) materials.
These production lines typically consist of several components, including:
- Extruder: This machine melts the plastic material and feeds it into the production line.
- Corrugated pipe forming machine: The extruded plastic material is shaped into a corrugated pattern using this machine. It forms the inner and outer layers of the corrugated pipe.
- Cooling tank: This tank cools down the corrugated pipe after forming, ensuring it retains its desired shape.
- Haul-off machine: The haul-off machine pulls the corrugated pipe from the cooling tank at a controlled speed, maintaining the integrity of the pipe’s shape.
- Cutter: The cutter cuts the corrugated pipe into desired lengths.
- Stacker: The stacker collects the cut corrugated pipes and prepares them for packaging.
Some advanced production lines may also include additional components, such as printers for adding labels and markings on the corrugated pipes, or machines for adding various coatings or layers to enhance the pipes’ properties.